Attend AGA's 2022 National Leadership Training, from February 23-24 for free!
Gain valuable one-on-one experience with senior government leaders and private sector accounting executives and hear how leaders are leveraging their diverse teams to achieve excellence. Learn more about challenging careers in government financial management!
How to Apply:
- Complete this online application by Friday, November 5, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- AGA will accept up to ten scholarship recipients this year.
- Recipients will be announced by Friday, December 3, 2021.
For more information, visit AGA's National Collegiate Leadership Program website.
These awards, presented annually at AGA’s National Leadership Training (NLT), recognize individuals for their contributions to the government financial management profession. Nominations for the 2022 awards are due by COB December 10, 2021.
- AGA chapters, individuals or government agencies may make nominations. An AGA chapter may only nominate one individual for each award.
- All applicants will be notified of the National Awards Committee’s decision approximately 6-8 weeks after the deadline.